Regional Trading Blocks
- CARICOM -
- Provides recent news of the CARICOM and the Secretariat,
statistics of CARICOM's trade with partners, and information about
- Comunidad Andina
- Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela. Detailed information
on past and current issues, economic reports, trade statistics and
the complete Gaceta Oficial.
- FTAA - Free Trade Area of the
- The effort to unite the economies of the Western Hemisphere into a
single free trade arrangement was initiated at the Summit of the Americas
December 1994 in Miami. This site explains the process in
detail, with individual country information, full-text ministerial
declarations, negotiating committees, etc.
- NAFTA - North American Free Trade Agreement
NAFTA Secretariat -
full-text NAFTA agreement, mandate for the Secretariat and dispute
Administration, U.S. Dept. of Commerce - Includes the full-text
"NAFTA Certificate of Origin" and a database of NAFTA publications.
Resources, LANIC - Links to other Internet resources on NAFTA.